coats of arms

coats of arms

Visiting Europe

Greg and I are going to Europe the second half of June, 2017.


We fly in and out of London.

We are visiting my sister, her husband and her children in Broadstairs.  
I hope to visit my brother's son as well.

And my other sister, her husband and her children in Kerry Co., Ireland.

We are going to Inverness, where my Campbell line is from.
The earliest Campbell known is John Campbell, my great-great-great grandfather, born in Scotland in 1797.
We will fly to Zurich, where my cousins live.
We will see Basel where my father and grandparents were born.
My father Felix Leu, his father Hans F. Leu, and his father Hans M. Leu. Also Frida Schmidt Leu, and Anna Jenny Leu. Also my cousin, Cora was born there as were her siblings?
Hans Mathias Leuborn  place Basel, Switzerland, wife Frida Elisabeth Schmidtparents Hans Leu and Anna Jennychildren Hans Felix Leu and Elsbeth Theurillat-Leu (currently 88)

 We will see my aunt in Fribourg.

We might try to hit Lutzelfluh where Christian Zug was from.

We will see Lausanne, where my dad lived.

We will visit Paris before coming home.

Comments

Popular Posts