coats of arms

coats of arms

Astrology: Family Patterns

Jane
Scorpio Sun, Fixed Sun, 12th House Moon
Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Sagittarius *Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Seventh House *Venus in the First House *Venus Conjunct Ascendant *Mars Conjunct Ascendant *Saturn in the Third House *Sun in the Eleventh House *Moon in the Twelfth House *Moon Conjunct Ascendant

Mother
Scorpio Moon, Fixed Sun, 12th House Moon
Sun in Leo, Moon in Scorpio *Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Fourth House *Saturn in the Fifth House *Sun in the Eighth House *Venus in the Eighth House *Moon in the Twelfth House

Andrea's North Node conjunct Josh's Ascendant and Jane's Sun
Andrea's Moon conjunct Jane's Neptune & Mercury
Andrea's Neptune conjunct Jane's Pluto & Uranus

Brother
Scorpio Rising, Fixed Sun, 12th House Moon
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Libra *Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the Seventh House *Saturn in the Sixth House *Sun in the Seventh House *Venus in the Seventh House *Venus Opposition Ascendant *Moon in the Twelfth House

Josh's Jupiter conjunct Andrea's Mercury
Josh's Sun conjunct Andrea's Uranus

Father
Fixed Sun
I don't know what time my father was born, but I can put his planets in my chart with some accuracy.

Sun Aquarius in my 2nd
Moon Sagittarius in my 1st conjunct my Moon 12th
Mercury Capricorn in my 1st
Venus Sagittarius conjunct my Venus in 1st - This is why we look so much alike
Mars Gemini conjunct my North Node
Jupiter Leo in my 8th
Saturn Gemini on my 7th cusp
Uranus Gemini conjunct my North Node
Neptune Libra on my midheaven
Pluto Leo in my 8th
North Node Leo? in my 8th

My father's Sun was conjunct my mother's Mars in her 2nd house of self-esteem
My father's Jupiter was conjunct my mother's Mercury - he enlarged her worldview

Father's mother
Scorpio Rising, Fixed Sun
Sun in Taurus, Moon in Virgo *Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the Eighth House *Sun in the Sixth House *Venus in the Sixth House *Moon in the Ninth House *Saturn in the Twelfth House

Felix and Eva have conjunct North Nodes in Leo - perhaps that's why they were both artists

My Current Husband
Scorpio Rising, Moon in Sagittarius
Sun in Gemini, Moon in Sagittarius *Ascendant in Scorpio, Mars in the Ninth House *Moon in the First House *Moon Conjunct Ascendant *Saturn in the Second House *Venus in the Fifth House *Sun in the Seventh House

Greg's Sun conjunct my North Node
Greg's Moon conjunct my Moon, Venus & Mars
My Sun conjunct Greg's Neptune

Comments

Popular Posts