coats of arms

coats of arms

Our Europe Vacation

During the last two weeks of June 2017, Greg and I visited my family in Europe.

VIEW TO START VIDEO PLAYLIST


my late father Felix Vital Leu 
my step mother Loretta Dolores Buscaglia
children (Andrea's) Jane, (Loretta's) Filip '67, Ama '68, Aia '71, Salvador "Ajja" '75
Aeppli cousins http://myjaneaology.blogspot.com/2016/05/aeppli-cousin.html 
my aunt  Miriam Tinguely
grandmother Eva Maria Aeppli

  • LondonMargate/Broadstairs

    We went to see one of my sisters in Margate and Broadstairs outside of London, UK.
  • Ireland

  • Then we went to co. Kerry, Ireland, to see my other sister.
  • Inverness

  • Then we went to Inverness, Scotland, to research my Campbell family.
  • Zurich

  • We went to Zurich, Switzerland, next and saw a cousin.
  • Fribourg

  • Then on to Fribourg, Switzerland, to see my aunt.
  • Lausanne and Bullet

  • Then we visited Lausanne, Switzerland, where my father had lived.
  • We then visited my two brothers and step mother in Bullet, Switzerland.
  • Paris

  • We ended our short trip in Paris, France.

Comments

Popular Posts