coats of arms

coats of arms

Welcome



My name is Jane Leu Rekas, and I started this blog to go along with my genealogy site at MyHeritage.com, which is a great system that allows anyone to create a private site for their family, build their family tree and share family photos. I started delving into genealogy just before I got married 6/12/10.

If you have any comments or feedback about this blog or my other site, please click here to contact me. I am researching the surnames: Leu, Campbell, Heyman, Aeppli, Brennan and Rekas.

I am a first generation American, on my father's side. My late father was Felix Vital Leu a Swiss Citizen. (His mother's name is Eva Aeppli, also Swiss. His father was Hans Felix Leu).

On my mother's father's side, John Campbell born 1797 in Scotland immigrated in 1815 From Scotland at age 18. On my mother's mother's side, John George Heymann born 1795 immigrated from Germany with his parents in 1848. My mother is Andrea Campbell / descended from Scottish/Swiss and German/Swiss (Her father's name was Malcolm Alan Campbell. Her mother's name was Inez Heyman).

My husband Greg Rekas' mother was Catherine Cecilia Brennan / descended from Irish/Polish, Edward Brennan and Geneva Leopold. His father was John Harry Rekas, Greg's grandfather Harry Rekas immigrated from Greece and his grandmother Maria Brody immigrated from Hungary .

There are over 2399 names in our family tree.

Jane Leu Rekas, formerly Jane Arnell

autobiography
late father Felix Vital Leu
mother Andrea Eleanor Campbell
born Jane Leu 10/27/1965 11:07am
place San Francisco, California
married 6/12/2010
husband 2 Gregory Phillip Rekas
place Hood River, Oregon
husband 1 Brian Arnell
married 6/21/98?
divorced 6/9/00
education BA Psychology 87
place Reed College, Portland OR
thesis "Piagetian Conservation of Discrete vs. Continuous Quantities"
Master's Social Work 92
Portland State University
occupation therapist
Licensed Clinical Social Worker

Sun in Scorpio, Moon in Sagittarius *Ascendant in Sagittarius, Jupiter in the Seventh House *Venus in the First House *Venus Conjunct Ascendant *Mars Conjunct Ascendant *Saturn in the Third House *Sun in the Eleventh House *Moon in the Twelfth House *Moon Conjunct Ascendant














Fashion in the 60s


Comments

Popular Posts